Friday, May 25, 2007

Happy Birthday to David

Yesterday was my son David's 23rd birthday. Since I was at the Botanic Garden until noon, I couldn't wish him a happy birthday when he got up. When I got home, his birthday slipped my mind, and he was a little hurt. So we went out to lunch, ate outside, with a beautiful view of Evanston's Central Street. Then we walked to Great Harvest and got some bread and brownies. We went to gym to do some cardio so I could eat a decent sized restaurant dinner. We went to Prairie Grass, which has good food and a nice atmosphere. Everyone had some wine and a nice entree and dessert. A good time was had by all. So it was a good birthday after all.
Today was much cooler than yesterday. I was at the Botanic again. Same program, different kids. Next week is the last week for Science Sleuths. I can't say that I will miss it very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home