Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Busy Tuesday

Organization was not my strongest suit this week. I left my school work until today, so I had to do my lesson plan, correct my papers and enter my grades, and get organized for tonight's class this morning. I barely finished, and since I volunteered to drive a friend to a doctor appointment, I was rushed. I did get to visit my mother, but she was sleepy, and didn't have much to say.
I was on program today, but no exercise. It was a good , but busy day.
Class went well too. I really have to break everything down for my students, but some of them are unlocking the techniques of reading. I just hope that they remember to use them.
Tomorrow, I will go to the gym, then work on Thursday's class.
I have 5 more days to go this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home