Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday Again

Happy Monday to everybody. Mine was a sunny one--actually partially cloudy and warmer than the past few days. My plan--go to WW, weigh in, go to the gym, work on my lesson plan, visit with my mother, eat dinner. Everything accomplished except to work on lesson plan. I'll put that off until tomorrow.
My one day at a time plan has started to show results. I was down 2.6 pounds, which to me is excellent progress. I did slip up a bit today--there was a sample bit of cake at Starbucks, my mothers caregiver had some Filipino rice, my husband heated up a small piece of pizza as an appetizer. Other than that, I had a good food day. My gym day went well too.
Yesterday, we went to the movies and saw Michael Clayton, which we enjoyed. Then we went for some dinner to a fairly new restaurant in the area--Billie Burkes, which we also enjoyed. I had a shrimp salad, ate half, and had the rest for lunch today.
So, I'm going to stay with the one day at a time plan again this week. 6 more days until weigh in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home