Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday Update

Monday Again, and the program is working. At my meeting today, my weight was down 1.2 pounds. Even though I had 2 days that I didn't journal, I did stay on program.
Today is a cloudy day, maybe rain, the forecast is for falling temperatures. Maybe we have seen the last of summer. My husband and I took a long walk yesterday, saying that we have to enjoy the warm weather since it might be the last nice day of fall. We have said that for the past three weeks. We are so fortunate to be enjoying summer-like weather in the middle of October.
No gym today, I fell down a few stairs a little while ago, and my knee hurts a tiny bit, so I better take it easy for a while. The fall was no big deal.
I have to do my lesson plans, go to see my Mom and try to go out to a nursery that has shrubs for sale for $5-10. It may be a waste of time, but its worth a try.
I'm staying on my day to day program for another week. I'm going to blog everyday if I can. 6 days until next Monday's meeting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home