Saturday, April 29, 2006

Shoe shopping

My mother and I went to Nordstroms yesterday to look at shoes. Wh had a ball. I was looking for black slides, because my old ones are ready for the garbage can. I found a lot to try on and bought 3 pairs--one black slide, one brown and one orange sandal with turquoise beads. I must have tried on 10 pairs of shoes, but making my final decision wasn't hard. I have decided that I have to upgrade my wardrobe and shoes are part of the wardrobe. My mother bought 2 pairs of sandals, and was very happy with her purchases.
Yesterday's Oprah show was interesting to me too. The topic was pants and how to buy pants that don't make the butt look big. I got a lot of ideas, but she didn't cover other problems, such as general fat. My figure problems are many. Please Oprah, how about a show for people who have a big butt, big boobs and a big stomach? I think that I will send her an e-mail.
Today I helped out at the play at the junior high. I sold tickets and saw the kids in their costumes. The show was Into the Woods, jr. It looked and sounded, at least from the lobby, pretty good. Wilmette Junior high is worlds apart from the Nichols, the school I used to teach at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home