Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I'm Done!

I finally finished putting in my garden. After spending most of last week weeding, I put in the annuals I had purchased several weeks ago. It has been raining, but cool, so nothing is growing very quickly. If the growth stays this slow, I'll have to get some more plants.
The other news of note is the new dishwasher. The kitchenaid finally died. WE went out to ABT and planned to get another KitchenAid. Well, we bought a Miele, which is a German dishwasher. I have a Meile vacumn cleaner, and have had it for more than 15 years. So I had a good impression of their products. We tried it out after dinner tonight, and it is so quiet. You almost have to put your ear next to it to hear it work. I hope that the dishes come out nice and clean too.
I am still going to the Botanic Garden to help out with the summer day camps. I have a group of 5-6th graders. They are very nice kids, and just love everything that we give them to do. I'm sure that they think that this is much better than school!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home