Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Today is the day

Today is the day that we leave on the cruise. Everything is packed and ready except for me. I am very nervous. Look for some news on the blog since there is a computer set up on the boat.
My son is now a college graduate. I am one proud mother. He graduated with distinction and recieved the excellence in chamber music award. He also looked great in his cap in gown. Pictures will appear in this space soon.
I can't get over how nervous I am. I am waking up very early, and having a hard time getting to sleep. It's not that I haven't traveled long distances in the past--maybe it was too far in the past. I hope I get over this soon. Tomorrow I will wake up over the Atlantic Ocean and get off the plane in Amsterdam. This is hard to imagine. I have a nervous stomach too. I guess I am one great big nerve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home