Tuesday, February 13, 2007

More snow and windy too

We are enjoying another snowstorm today, this one is stronger and longer than yesterday's. It was snowing at 5:45 this morning and it is still snowing at 8:54pm. Although it is fine, light snow, it is blowing and drifting all over, which makes shoveling a little bit useless. I'll have a picture tomorrow.
Today was the first day of my class at Oakton, and I was prepared. I was subbing for another teacher this afternoon and it was announced that the school was closing at 3pm. So, no class this evening. Thursday will be the first day instead. I bought Valentine candy for my students, and they will have to get it a day late. I am a little bit disappointed.
Instead of teaching tonight, I watched American Idol. I can't say that I really enjoyed it very much. It was an audition again, and more realistic than the earlier ones. Tomorrow the final 24 finalists are announced. I won't be able to watch the actual competition since I teach on Tuesday. Oh well.
On the weight scene, I am still on track. I did cardio this morning on the air dyne bike, did abs too. I booked everything on the tracker and even had a little treat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home