Friday, November 30, 2007

Good and not so good

What a title. What is good --I've been doing well in exercise--3 times this week, although two times were abbreviated. Maybe I should say more efficient. Not so good--food journaling. I just can't get my self to do this for more than a day. There was food out at Oakton last night, so I had to eat it. I had part of a brownie--fair, and four cookies. Why I did this, I have not explanation except that they were there. I did so well yesterday-- before I got there.
I am getting exciting about my new classes next semester. I have to read the tests, and them plan the course and write the syllabus. I do have a time constraint, since we are out of town for a week in December. We will be in Mexico, a way to avoid the holidays that I have been dreading. Actually, the holidays are looking better than I expected. Funny how that happens.
I may even make some holiday bark and give it away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home