Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Waiting and waiting

There is a very strange situation going on now. I know two women who are expecting a baby and the due date is this week. One was due on the 1st and the other on the 5th. As of today, neither has had the baby. All I can say is that when I gave birth to my son, 23 years ago, he conveniently arrived a few days early, so I didn't have to get nervous about a post due due date.
Well. I have not been logging in my food this week. I faithfully logged in Monday's breakfast, and then didn't do anything more. I have been careful and on program for the most part, and my daily weigh in on my bathroom scale looks good. I went to the gym today, and then met a friend for lunch, and then we went over to my Mom's apt and worked on cleaning it out.
So, I have 4 days until my next meeting. I am just not ready to get back on program totally. When I calm down from my crisis situation, I think that I will be able to do a better job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home