Monday, November 26, 2007

The Biggest Loser

What a surprise! At today's meeting, I was the biggest loser. Considering that I lost 1.4 pounds, and that it was the Monday after Thanksgiving, 1.4 pounds was an achievement. I am now the proud possessor of a monkey stuffed animal, which will sit next to me in the car for a week. Well, on the other hand, I am less than 2 pounds from goal. Should I be nervous? One of my WW friends thought that I could be at goal next week. Two weeks is more realistic. My plan is to be there by the end of the month. Sooner would make me happy too.
I am going to the gym this afternoon, since my husband is going for physical therapy at the place next to the gym, I decided to ride along with him. I probably will only be able to get some cardio in since I have about an hour. That is better than sitting on my butt at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home