Sunday, November 18, 2007

Winter is on the way

November days. Its been cloudy today, and now it is getting dark. It seems like its been twilight all day. I've been doing the laundry and various small things, and haven't been outside for more than a minute. My husband and brother went over to my mom's apartment to get a few last things, and it is cleaned out. I may go over to check it over for the final time in the next few days.
We had company over for dinner last night. My husband cooked a Mexican chicken stew that had the meat falling off the bones. It was delicious and had a little bit of spice to it. After we finished, I brought out a pile of chocolate bars and had a tasting of dark chocolate. Lindt was the winner. That is very good chocolate.
I can't find my WW book. Tomorrow is my meeting. Hopefully they can give me another book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home