Monday, November 19, 2007

Weight Update

Today's blog is about weight issues. This week I stayed the same. I can't be too upset about this, and I'm not. I didn't journal at all, but I did moderate my eating. Thanksgiving and the holiday period is a minefield for weight watchers, and I am no exception. I decided that I want to make goal by January 1.
I only have 3 pounds to go.
I will journal this week.
I will be back on the one day at a time program that worked so well for me before my mother passed. I am done with closing out her apartment. Today I will donate a few more items, and then I have only the job of going through all the boxes that fill up my music room. So with determination and a plan, I will make it through minefield #1. (Thanksgiving Day)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home