Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving--however belatedly

Yes, there is a good excuse. My son was home for the holiday, and the computer is in his room, and I haven't have access to it since Tuesday. Since my computer is not accessible, i haven't been blogging or journaling my food. I really overdid the eating on Thanksgiving. Not so much on sweets, just on regular foods. Then the cleanup came and it was overwhelming for a few hours. I did manage to wash almost everything on Thursday night, but I did drink a little too much wine--just to keep me going. I had a personal training on Friday, which went fairly well. I had everything put away on Friday. I was quite pleased by that.
Tomorrow is weigh in day. It appeared that I gained 4 pounds between Thursday morning and Friday morning. I am up a bit, and tomorrow will give me the truth.
I went looking at the shopping mall yesterday, and nothing appeals at all. My heart isn't in the holidays at all this year. I don't want any gifts, and I really don't want to shop for anyone either. I will order a few things for my grandniece and nephew on line, and maybe later in the month my attitude may change towards to holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home