Monday, November 05, 2007

Monday Check-In

It looks like I am back to my regular schedule. I went to my Weight Watchers meeting this morning, and despite blowing off the program all week, eating non program stuff and carryout food, I managed to go down .2 pound. This makes me sort of happy, or about as happy as a person can be in my situation. I have a department meeting, which will include lunch provided by a publisher later.

I have spent most of my free time clearing out my mother's apartment. This is very sad for me, because her apartment was so attractive. Now is is so bare. My music room is full of boxes, and I don't know where I will put the stuff. My brother isn't handling this too well, and doesn't want to go there at all. I don't know if it is just unhappiness or if it is that he is angry about something. So, it looks like my husband and I will have to do it all. For some reason, I feel teary today.
Now, I will finish my Internet stuff and get ready to go to the meeting. I am glad that I have something to do that isn't related to settling my mother's affairs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home